- Restore Hope – (Hebrew 6:19)
- Empower People – (John 1:12 )
- Advance the Kingdom – (Matthew 28:19)
- Leave a Legacy – (Proverbs 13:22)
- Christian Education – Teach and train believers in the Word of God; Establish healthy relationships.
Strategy – We empower people to:
- Win Souls to Christ
- Become Credible Witnesses in Him
- By establishing a structure that builds and supports believers (Accept and Affirm)
- By Affirmation – We affirm our purpose by establishing healthy relationships.
“The Prevailing Word Church”
“Building Prevailers in Christ”
“Building a Healthy Body of Prevailing Believers with a Global Mission.”
“So Mightily Grew the Word of God and Prevailed” -Acts 19:20
- Sunday Morning – 8:30 a.m. – Training
- C.L.A.S.S. (Christian Life And Service Seminars) – 8:30 a.m.
- Sunday Worship Time – 9:45 a.m.
- Bible Study – Tuesday, 7:00 p.m.
- Mid-Day Manna Bible Fellowship meets 2nd & 4th Thursdays at 11:45 a.m.