Prevailing Family Life Center
Prevailing Family Life Center is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation established to empower families and strengthen communities by assisting the community to prevail in faith, family life, and finances. The Prevailing Family Life Center seeks to build up the neighboring community and offer services that impact those aspects that create stronger individuals and families – empowering each member therein. Our mission is to reach and restore families and communities through educational, healthy living, and vocational resources.
- Free-N-One Recovery provides information and brings to the forefront the importance of living a spirit filled life, set free from the bondage of addiction through weekly meetings for the addict/alcoholic and workshops for facilitators and church leaders. It is a balanced program that is founded on Biblical principles and believes firmly in the transformative power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The program is also committed to educating church leaders and ministers about addiction so they are properly equipped to help those who come to them for help.
- Tough Love Meetings provide help to family members and significant others who are affected by a loved one’s drug and/or alcohol problem. The program endeavors to assist family members in breaking unhealthy patterns of behavior in relationships.
- Divorce Recovery provides and safe biblical based and non-bias environment to help those coping with to divorce get up, get over and get on with the life that God has planned for them.
- Smoking Cessation Class provides practical support in helping those who are ready to quit smoking. (Available upon request)
- Grief Care helps provide support for those experiencing a form of loss and in need of compassion to help them along the road to recovery. (Available upon request)
These meetings are held every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at Prevailing In Christ Ministries.